- Current Prices:$649,000 to $1,385,000
- Closed Prices:$554,900 to $1,285,000
- Median Sale Price:$749,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$640/mo,$620 to $650
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,894 to 4,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Palmilla is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Palmilla are about $625,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 8854.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.