- Current Prices:$230,000 to $1,074,900
- Closed Prices:$231,750 to $1,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,225
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$62 to $1999/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 7,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
In terms of home type, Palmira Golf And Country Club features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palmira Golf And Country Club are about $240,000 – $1,480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.