- Current Prices:$238,900 to $1,490,000
- Closed Prices:$222,000 to $1,060,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $705/mo,$0,$62 to $1999/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 7,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
In terms of home type, Palmira Golf And Country Club features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palmira Golf And Country Club are about $240,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.