- Current Prices:$234,990 to $1,490,000
- Closed Prices:$221,000 to $1,060,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$335 to $705/mo,$0,$62 to $1999/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 7,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Palmira Golf and Country Club offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $62 to $2,143, master fees ranging from $259 to $1,972, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,203 to as high as $5,762. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $62 to $2,143, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $2,203 to $18,662. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.