- Current Prices:$347,900 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$242,000 to $459,900
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $220/mo,$190 to $220
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 3,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Palmyra are about $215,000 – $425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.