- Current Prices:$359,900 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$242,000 to $419,999
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $220/mo,$190 to $215
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 3,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? Palmyra is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $175 to $215. Property taxes range from as low as $2,923 to as high as $6,745. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.