- Current Prices:$3,725,000 to $18,500,000
- Closed Prices:$3,495,000 to $5,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,988,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:2,617 to 14,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palo Alto Hills are about $1,350,000 – $9,990,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.