- Current Prices:$1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,111,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$577
- Association Fee Ranges:$16.67 to $20.83
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,981 to 6,287Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palo Viento are about $420,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on 12943-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.