- Current Prices:$297,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$224,900 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$167 to $335,$167 to $500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,514 to 3,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Paloma Creek Lakeview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paloma Creek Lakeview are about $240,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.