- Current Prices:$250,000 to $404,466
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $495,087
- Median Sale Price:$277,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$28/mo,$161 to $168/quarter,$0 to $670,$138 to $368
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,258 to 3,824Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paloma Creek South are about $230,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.