- Current Prices:$689,900 to $925,000
- Closed Prices:$382,000 to $920,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$975 to $1010/quarter,$334 to $337/mo,$313 to $382
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 5,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Paloma features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paloma are about $340,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.