- Current Prices:$409,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$382,000 to $920,000
- Median Sale Price:$520,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$1045/quarter,$334 to $337/mo,$313 to $382
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 5,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Paloma features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paloma are about $345,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.