- Closed Prices:$122,500 to $166,500
- Median Sale Price:$145,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$140 to $141/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,549Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Paloma is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Paloma are about $75,000 – $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.