- Closed Prices:$60,200 to $199,000
- Median Sale Price:$92,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$295 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:711 to 2,812Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Palomar is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Palomar represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palomar are about $70,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.