- Current Prices:$2,388,000 to $3,488,000
- Closed Prices:$1,925,000 to $3,198,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,424,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$878
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $800,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,450 to 4,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palomar Park are about $795,000 – $3,595,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, none, street and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.