- Current Prices:$899,950 to $1,358,000
- Closed Prices:$669,000 to $1,430,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,015,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$611
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$56 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,282 to 3,066Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Palomares Hills features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palomares Hills are about $220,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, guest parking, detached garage, space per unit - 2, garage parking, off street parking, enclosed garage, garage, workshop in garage and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.