- Current Prices:$3,300,000 to $3,500,000
- Closed Prices:$2,050,000 to $3,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,212,390
- Average $ per sq ft:$1061
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,715 to 3,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Panorama Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Panorama Heights are $1,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.