- Current Prices:$112,000 to $7,950,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1750,$145 to $339/mo,$0 to $308
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:606 to 12,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Panther Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Panther Creek are about $100,000 – $5,980,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.