- Current Prices:$555,000 to $2,950,000
- Closed Prices:$336,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$630,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/mo,$0,$310 to $325/quarter,$440 to $900
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,680 to 9,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Panther Ridge are about $360,000 – $2,090,000 and sit on 7.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.