- Current Prices:$175,000 to $2,450,000
- Closed Prices:$375,501 to $2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$591,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$440 to $894,$160 to $325/quarter,$0,$68.33 to $165/mo,$450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,070 to 6,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Panther Ridge are about $350,000 – $2,090,000 and sit on 7.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.