- Current Prices:$339,000 to $1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$336,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$775,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$450,$68.33 to $165/mo,$0,$160 to $325/quarter,$440 to $830
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:100 to 9,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Panther Ridge are about $350,000 – $2,090,000 and sit on 7.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.