- Current Prices:$130,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$10 to $250/mo,$50 to $180
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 5,948Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Panther Trace is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Panther Trace are about $120,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.