- Current Prices:$289,999 to $305,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $825,400
- Median Sale Price:$392,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,394 to 7,229Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Papaya Village are about $190,000 – $900,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.