- Current Prices:$325,788 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$74,900 to $328,190
- Median Sale Price:$256,279
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/mo,$225/quarter,$0,$400 to $900
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 2,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paradise Heights are about $25,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage, garage, 1-car garage, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.