- Closed Prices:$735,000 to $1,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$15 to $17.5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:2,700 to 4,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Paradise Park Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paradise Park Manor are about $550,000 – $860,000 and sit on 11485.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.