- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $1,425,000
- Closed Prices:$870,000 to $1,435,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$400/quarter,$130 to $133/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:3,461 to 5,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Paradise Pines are about $710,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.