- Current Prices:$200,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 6,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paradise Point are about $120,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.