- Current Prices:$849,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$999,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,127,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:3,354 to 5,627Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parc Andreas are about $545,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on 9451.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.