- Current Prices:$738,888 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$728,888 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$785,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$673
- Association Fee Ranges:$265 to $318,$265 to $318/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,038 to 1,530Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Parc Place features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Parc Place are about $590,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, guest parking, tandem parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.