- Current Prices:$398,000 to $455,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$418
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:812 to 3,248Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parchester Village are about $50,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, converted garage, side yard access, parking spaces, none, rv/boat parking, other, carport - 1, covered parking, garage and carport - 2 or more.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.