- Current Prices:$390,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $364,500
- Median Sale Price:$308,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$22.67/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:898 to 1,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parcside Homes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parcside Homes are about $165,000 – $250,000 and sit on 4718.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.