- Current Prices:$303,500 to $342,995
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$454
- Association Fee Ranges:$283 to $283.77/mo,$0 to $381
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:713 to 943Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, sauna, barbecue, gym/ex room, club house, billiard room, maintenance grounds, trash, sewer, water, and dues paid monthly.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Park Bristol features a handful of condo and attached options. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Park Bristol are about $160,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.