- Current Prices:$570,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $740,000
- Median Sale Price:$612,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$775
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:4,414 to 406,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Park Brooke represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Brooke are $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.