- Current Prices:$90,000 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$78,500 to $188,000
- Median Sale Price:$121,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $341/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:535 to 2,521Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Park Central is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Central are about $75,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 2-car garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.