- Current Prices:$614,990 to $1,600,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $723,000
- Median Sale Price:$554,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$204/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,729 to 4,085Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Park City features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park City are about $200,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.