- Current Prices:$469,000 to $565,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$523,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$870 to $986
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,897 to 5,034Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Park Creek are about $365,000 – $680,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.