- Current Prices:$279,900 to $298,400
- Closed Prices:$197,500 to $304,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,358 to 3,506Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Park Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Creek are about $215,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.