- Current Prices:$210,000
- Closed Prices:$203,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:878 to 1,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Park Dorado features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Park Dorado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Dorado are about $80,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.