- Current Prices:$275,000 to $320,900
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $341,500
- Median Sale Price:$269,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,387 to 2,393Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Park Forest North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Forest North are about $115,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.