- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $102/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,653 to 3,529Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Park Grove are $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.