- Current Prices:$327,500 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$101,000 to $317,000
- Median Sale Price:$281,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 3,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Park Hill is a neighborhood in Orland Park, Illinois. Homes in Park Hill are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Park Hill typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished or partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.