- Current Prices:$285,000 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$101,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 3,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Park Hill features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $165, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,573 to as high as $8,408. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $165, and taxes for the year are around $2,162. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.