- Current Prices:$124,900 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$107,000 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$134,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$523 to $7956,$316 to $1048/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:505 to 1,676Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Park Lane on Peachtree Condominium is largely a condo community. The homes in Park Lane on Peachtree Condominium represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Lane on Peachtree Condominium are about $120,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.