- Current Prices:$555,000
- Closed Prices:$507,000 to $579,900
- Median Sale Price:$536,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$102 to $405/mo,$0 to $107
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,184 to 1,705Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Park Lane features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Lane are about $300,000 – $575,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.