- Current Prices:$499,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$528,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$355
- Association Fee Ranges:$465,$465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,404 to 1,637Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Park Northridge is a neighborhood in Northridge, California. Homes in Park Northridge are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 12.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Park Northridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.