- Current Prices:$332,500 to $349,999
- Closed Prices:$284,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $900,$750 to $930
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,533 to 4,905Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Park On Clear Creek is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2005 and 2007. Homes in Park On Clear Creek are 3,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Park On Clear Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.