- Current Prices:$1,095,000 to $2,400,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,198,890
- Average $ per sq ft:$724
- Association Fee Ranges:$332/mo,$0 to $332
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 4,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Park Pacifica represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Pacifica are about $380,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, garage, attached, interior access, auto door, other, carport, off street parking, driveway, street, guest parking, detached and guest space(s).
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.