- Current Prices:$145,000 to $172,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$429 to $495/mo,$429 to $732.32
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:996 to 3,060Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Park Place Condominiums are about $85,000 – $275,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.