- Current Prices:$100,000 to $199,500
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $203,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $320/mo,$300 to $450.27
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,059 to 2,262Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Pointe are about $70,000 – $220,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.