- Current Prices:$580,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$589,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$607
- Association Fee Ranges:$443,$367 to $406/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:441 to 1,307Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Park Row is largely a attached home community. The homes in Park Row represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Row are about $400,000 – $625,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.