- Current Prices:$499,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $528,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$265
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,660 to 2,383Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park San Rafael are about $250,000 – $485,000 and sit on 3215.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.