- Current Prices:$750,000 to $960,000
- Closed Prices:$680,000 to $1,401,000
- Median Sale Price:$822,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$655
- Association Fee Ranges:$280/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 3,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Park Santiago represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Santiago are about $530,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.