- Current Prices:$209,900 to $7,900,000
- Closed Prices:$150,200 to $7,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$925,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$525
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100,$0 to $3370/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 13,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Park Shore is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Park Shore are about $225,000 – $9,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.