- Current Prices:$248,000 to $7,900,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $7,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$525
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$0 to $4300/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 13,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Park Shore features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $4,979, master fees ranging from $100 to $14,180, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,218 to as high as $53,905. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $4,979, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $4,257 to $39,802.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.