- Current Prices:$41,900 to $68,000
- Closed Prices:$29,900 to $195,500
- Median Sale Price:$44,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$66
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $284,$0 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Park South consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $157 to $349, and taxes for the year range from as low as $438 to as high as $1,231. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $157 to $349, and taxes for the year are around $3,657.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.