- Current Prices:$154,900 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $152,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$364.13 to $487
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,028 to 1,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Park Square is a neighborhood in Stuart, Florida. Homes in Park Square are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Park Square typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.