- Current Prices:$219,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$300 to $409,500
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$369
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $915/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:582 to 1,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Parker Dorado are about $170,000 – $680,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.