- Current Prices:$625,000 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $1,962,600
- Median Sale Price:$880,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$2800 to $3100
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,968 to 7,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parklake Village are about $560,000 – $1,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.